You MUST have a VALID email address linked to your blog in order to be contacted for your visit from Patches.
Be sure to click the links in each post to see full stories and more photos of Patches' visits, as each blogger is writing the stories on their own blogs. Only brief summaries are posted here, in an effort to network fellow bereaved parents with one another.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Patches Comes Home

After visiting a local mom, Patches came home for a few days to catch up. It was great to see him, and I can honestly say that when I held him, I could feel great energy from him. I believe that energy is from all of you who have hosted Patches so far. What a great feeling!

Here are a few photos from his visit home:


Emma was thrilled to see Patches, but not too happy with him sitting on her head.

Patches poses with my Bleeding Hearts

With a flower from my Apple Tree (see it in bloom in the background?)

I am pleased that Patches is enjoying his trip and that he has been 'patching up' broken hearts everywhere. While he was home, I took photos of his Travel Log so we can see where he's been.

Patches is on his way again. He will be missed, but I know he is fulfilling his purpose...

If you haven't signed up yet for a visit with Patches, you can do so HERE.

Thank you again to everyone who has hosted and taken such good care of Patches.

2 comments:

Joc(e) said...

I (heart) Patches! So glad he got to come home for a visit and see the beautiful springtime there. I love the photo of him with Emma too! Can't wait till he arrives at my doorstep -- he'll go on all kinds of (safe) adventures :-)

Maggie said...

I love those bleeding heart flowers! and can't wait to see Patches when he comes to see me!