You MUST have a VALID email address linked to your blog in order to be contacted for your visit from Patches.
Be sure to click the links in each post to see full stories and more photos of Patches' visits, as each blogger is writing the stories on their own blogs. Only brief summaries are posted here, in an effort to network fellow bereaved parents with one another.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Update on Signing Up For A Visit.

As you may recall, the link up for a visit from Patches disappeared. I have been trying to decide on a way to set it up again and have decided that the easiest way to do this (and not worry about a repeat incident) is to just get you to email me your information and I will put it up in the original post in the order that I receive them.

Please email me your FIRST NAME and your BLOG address. My email address can be found under my profile photo in the sidebar. Do not use comments to sign up.

The same rules will apply.

Please note that you MUST be willing to send Patches on his way in approximately one week. Remember, there are other families who want a visit from him. This has been a problem in the past and I want to address this again. Review the rules on the original post.

Again, I apologize to all of you who had signed up for him previously and lost your spot. I feel absolutely terrible about this.

No comments: